Scott Pilgrim Opening Scott Pilgrim Opening

I'm surprised

A lot of people have already pointed out that the animation is a straight trace from the actual game graphics. They're partially right, but these sprites are not actually hand traced but auto-traced using Adobe Illustrator.

You can discern this by looking at the jagged quality of the lines. Doing an auto-trace requires no effort at all, which would allow the author to rapidly slap this together in a matter of an hour or two.

Had you hand-traced the individual assets, I'd be more inclined to give you some recognition - considering that would imply that this was a practice run.

I surmise you spent a majority of your two months learning how to actually work in Flash.

I learned this lesson years ago: you don't submit quick, one-off school projects to Newgrounds. It'll get ya slapped upside the head by a nice sum of people.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Some people need to read between the lines

Your flash made me smile. The dry humor employed is pretty refreshing to a lot of the 'in your face,' stuff that America tries to shove down our throats daily. The randomness and pure absurdity is pretty good. That and your subtle bashing of truely poor artists and some allegedly 'good' ones is a crack up. Good show.